Positive challenges and objectives
A set of cards offering 42 positive challenges, to be met today, and 42 positive objectives, to be met tomorrow or another day. To challenge others or yourself, while developing wellness skills.
Choose a challenge or objective for yourself or others, at random or according to the desire of the moment, to follow to the letter, or not! To be played with family or friends, during a dinner or between two activities, to be distributed around the world, etc.
Game available in French or English.
Age: from 10 years old
The positive challenges and objectives cards have been created to activate the levers for well-being in a simple and fun way. They are organized into 7 categories:
- Understanding & Creativity
These cards can be used by everyone from the age of 10, with family, friends, at school or at work! The positive challenges and objectives cards have been created to activate in a simple and fun way the levers promoting well-being where you want and when you want!
Positive challenges for today:
Are you in a training room or classroom? Do you need an icebreaker set? Do you want to do something with family or friends?
LET’S CHALLENGE EACH OTHER!
- Each player draws a CHALLENGE card, either at random or from among the cards of his or her choice. Each color represents a category: Activity, Understanding & Creativity, Tranquillity, Identity, Optimism, Us, Satifaction
- Each person presents their card to the others in groups of 4 to 6 people and everyone realizes the challenge right away.
- Each person chooses a card for the person next to it, who must carry out the activity written on it.
Positive objectives for tomorrow:
Looking for a change in your daily life? Do you want to discover small activities to integrate into your life to improve your well-being?
DON’T WAIT ANY LONGER AND GET STARTED!
- Everyone offers an OBJECTIVE card to the person next to them, who must complete the task written on the card within a few days. Each color represents a category: Activity, Understanding & Creativity, Tranquillity, Identity, Optimism, Us, Satisfaction.
- For some of the objectives, you will need to prepare or plan for them. Write them down in your diaries.
- If your group can meet regularly, the game can continue at the next meeting.